- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Saturday, August 2, 2014
Fillmore County Board of Supervisors Meets to Discuss Road Paving
The Fillmore County Board of Supervisors has scheduled a public meeting for Wednesday, August 6th at 7 p.m. The meeting will primarily be a presentation on the four road projects the county board is discussing. One of those projects is Road 24 which would connect Highway 6 and Highway 41. Locally known as the "Milligan Road" as it funnels right into the Village of Milligan, it would also provide a paved road between the Exeter-Milligan School campuses. The meeting will be held at the County Courthouse in Geneva. Projected tax costs for county landowners would be $85 per $100,000 of valuation. There are three other projects being considered in addition to the Road 24. They include projects near Grafton, Shickley and also the road south of the Fairmont Casey's.