The Exeter Memorial Day program will be held at the Exeter Cemetery on Monday, May 26th at 10 a.m.
Mr. Tim Wilbeck will be the speaker and the Exeter-Milligan Band will perform several patriotic numbers. Kylie Briske will read the Gettysburg Address and Brooke Manning will share "In Flanders Field." Taps will be played by Amber Pribyl and Trystan Brandt will play Taps Echo.
In Case of inclement weather the service will be held in the Exeter-Milligan High School Gym.
The Exeter American Legion Auxiliary will be serving coffee and rolls after the service until 11:30 a.m. at the Legion Home. Everyone is invited to attend.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community