Mrs. Marla Weber’s second graders at the Exeter-Milligan Public School have been writing pen pals letters to students in Grade 2 at the Friend Public School this year. To add a little twist to this exchange of letters, the EM second grade requested their pen pals participate in another activity. Students at each site drew pictures of monsters. Each student then used descriptive words to explain what his or her monster looked like. The descriptions were delivered to their pen pals. Based only on the details shared with them, students tried to recreate their pen pals’ monsters. This activity was not only fun, but allowed students practice descriptive writing. The two classes plan to compare the drawings via Skype.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community