One of the key tools that the Exeter Volunteer Fire Department uses to fight arson among young people is the Junior Fire Patrol program. Four nights during the month of October the fifth grade students at Exeter-Milligan school are invited to learn all about fire prevention and fire fighting tools at the Exeter Fire Department. During their meeting on Tuesday, October 8th the participants got a lesson on fire extinguishers from Nebraska State Deputy Fire Marshall Ray Nance. They learned how the chemicals work to put out a fire, and how to properly employ them in dousing a fire. Pictured are Deputy Fire Marshall Ray Nance, jr fire patrol candidates Jackson Beethe, Jaiden Papik (middle) and Georgia Meyer.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community