A scrap tire clean-up will take place on Wednesday, August 22, from 1 - 6 p.m. at Fillmore County Fairgrounds in Geneva. Tires from cars, pick-ups, semis, pivots and other farm equipment, tractors and oversized tires will be accepted. Tires must be off rims and no tubes and no semi-loads allowed. Retailers are not permitted to bring tires. You will be responsible for unloading your own tires.
Funds are limited this year due to the number of grants awarded. Consequently, a small fee will be charged so more tires may be accepted. Fees will be charged and collected the day of the recycling collection.
This event is sponsored by the Fillmore County Supervisors, the Fillmore County Development Corporation, Upper Big Blue NRD and the Trailblazer Resource Conservation and Development.
The event is funded by a grant from the Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality. For more information call 402-759-4910.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community