- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Friday, May 18, 2012
Scouting for Food
Don't forget that Saturday, May 19th, the Exeter Cub Scouts will be hosting a Scouting for Food event at the Exeter Fire Hall. Please drop off non-perishable food items at the Exeter Fire Hall and Farmers and Merchants Bank in Milligan from 9 - 11 a.m. and the scouts will transport them to Blue Valley in Geneva for their food pantry. Drop off boxes are also located at First National Bank in Exeter, the Village of Exeter office and Farmers and Merchants Bank in Milligan.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:00 AM