Mr. Jordan Marr’s junior American Government class at Exeter-Milligan is currently studying the presidency. To gain insight on the role of president, the students are in the process of researching past presidents to see the impact these men had on the world. Part of the process requires each student to pick a president of their choosing and present to the class information pertaining to various aspects of that person’s life. Along with presenting the information, they are to create a poster for their president. Ashley Miller is seen here working diligently on her poster of Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community