Courtesy of the Co-Op America here are some links to recycle household items:
For Computers and Electronics to find the most responsible recyclers go to: www.ban.org/pledge/Locations.html
Foam packing peanuts - check with the local post office to see if they will hold them for a customer who ships often or call the Plastic Loose Fill Producers Council at 1-800-828-2214 to find a drop off site.
Ink/toner cartridges - check www.recycleplace.com for locations to recycle
Oil - Find used motor oil recycling locations at www.Earth911.com
Cell Phones - Call to Protect reprograms cell phones to dial 911 and gives them to domestic violence victims at www.donateaphone.com
or Collective Good will refurbish your phone and sell it to someone in a developing country at www.collectivegood.com
The best site to find where to recycle anything is www.Earth911.com
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules