The Exeter-Milligan special education department received five ipods this year. One of the apps that we use with the 8th grade and 10th grade special education students is the Flashcard app. This is used to study their English vocabulary words. The ipod makes it more interesting than using the traditional paper flashcards. We also downloaded an app called Drivers Education that will assist students who will be getting their license or studying for Drivers Education class. Other apps we have students use to help review skills include Algebra, Coin Math, Bills and Coins, Freddy Fraction, Count Coins, Apples in Hour Hands, Little Matchups Count Money, Pizza Fractions, States N Capitals, Capitals, Math Stripes, and Grammar Up. If you have an ipod, check out these apps. They are all free!
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules