- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Exeter-Milligan Update: Physics
Lorie Sliefert's Exeter-Milligan Physics class is studying projectile motion. They recently had a lab were they had to calculate where they thought a marble would land on the floor as it was projected off the edge of the table. Once they calculated the distance it would travel, they placed an empty can on that spot on the floor to see if they could get the marble in the can on the first try. Of course their calculations were correct and it did land in the can. Pictured are Claire White and Michael Schoop calculating their marble destination.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 8:24 AM