- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Friday, November 18, 2011
Exeter-Milligan Update: FCCLA Projects
Exeter-Milligan FCCLA Chapter members conducted a “Trick Or Treat, So That Others May Eat”, food drive to help Blue Valley Food Pantry stock their shelves for the holidays ahead. Through the generosity of the communities of Milligan and Exeter, our FCCLA chapter was able to collect a large variety of nonperishable food items. Thank you so much to those who contributed to this community service project. The FCCLA members
who participated in this event were: L to R: Taylor Erdkamp, Maitlyn Thomsen, Meredith Emshoff, Megan Waldron, Toni Bossaller, Erica Yound, Haylee Sheffield, Deidre Stevens.
Next upcoming event will be hosting a dessert luncheon for the One-Act Play, “The Insanity of Mary Girard” on Sunday, November 6th at 2 p.m. in the Exeter-Milligan Gym.
December will bring a “mitten and hat tree” for needy. This project will ensure those who need warm accessories for the winter months will be able to have something warm.
STAR projects: Students Taking Action for Recognition are underway and members who participate in this competition event are busy creating a catching project title, completing their planning process sheet, doing research and thinking about how they will present their information. Competition for this event at the District level will be held in Davenport on Jan. 25th with Exeter-Milligan as hosts.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 8:25 AM