- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Monday, October 24, 2011
2011 Pumpkin Painting
The Exeter Pumpkin Painting was hosted for the ninth year in a row by Bill and Terri Volkmer.
Their shed was transformed into a tables just right for kids with witches, ghosts and spiders watching over them as they gathered their pumpkins and paints.
The Volkmers supply the paints, lots of decorations and a clear coat for the pumpkins for a small price. Over 110 guests registered to paint, with many more parents who didn't paint. The Saturday event had families coming and going all morning long.
Along with the Volkmers, there were lots of volunteers to help the painters. Volunteers refilled the water bowls on the tables, helped dry the pumpkins and hot glue special decorations, along with serving up bags of popcorn to the kids and parents while they waited for their pumpkins to dry from a clear coat.
This was another successful community event thanks to the Volkmers and their many volunteers.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:22 AM