- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Exeter-Milligan Update: First Grade News
First Grade students have been learning about the Pledge of Allegiance. They are learning what the big words mean. They watched a video given to us from the Legion. They will be explaining the meaning of the pledge at our Grandparents Day program on October 21.
Pictured is the first grade (L-R): Olivea Swanson, Brianna Wiederspan, Cecelia Murphy, Chase Vnoucek, Gabe Jindra, Morgan White, Cade Kresak (holding the flag) and Marcus Krupicka.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 12:23 PM