- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Exeter-Milligan Graduate Receives Scholarship
The prestigious P.E.O. STAR Scholarship for the 2010-2011 academic
year, was presented to Kelsey Moore, a senior at Exeter-Milligan High
School. The scholarship was presented at the Exeter-Milligan Arts and
Academics Honors Program by Noreen Songster.
Kelsey is the daughter of Brent and Lori Moore and was recommended for
this scholarship by Chapter AM. Moore has been accepted and will
attend UN-L where she plans to study biomedical engineering beginning
The P.E.O. STAR Scholarship is a $2,500 scholarship based on
excellence in leadership, extracurricular activities, community
service, academics, and potential for future success. The program is
open to young women who are citizens or legal permanent residents of
the United States or Canada and who are graduating high school seniors
at the time of application. A student must be recommended by a P.E.O.
The P.E.O. Sisterhood, founded January 21, 1869, at Iowa Wesleyan
College, Mount Pleasant, Iowa, is an international philanthropic and
educational organization which promotes increased educational
opportunities for women. There are approximately 6,000 local chapters
in the United States and Canada with more than 350,000 initiated
members. The P.E.O. Sisterhood has given nearly $190 million in
financial assistance to more than 80,000 women. The P.E.O. Sisterhood
also owns Cottey College, a two-year liberal arts college in Nevada,
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 2:17 PM