- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Monday, April 18, 2011
Exeter-Milligan Update: Physical Education
Students in Grades K-2 have been participating in the
President's Challenge Physical Fitness Testing Program.
The Fitness Program includes five events that measure
muscular strength/endurance, cardiorespiratory endurance,
speed, agility, and flexibility. They have also been
practicing hitting a ball off of a tee and playing "tee"
ball. They will wrap up the school year with soccer,
softball (tee ball), and other "outdoor" activities that
will get them prepared for Elementary Field Day, which is
scheduled for May 13.
Sophomores are involved in a badminton unit. They chose
partners and have been involved in quite a competitive
"round robin" tournament. Megan Zwickl and Robbie
Androyna are the current leaders of the competition. They
will wrap up the school year with softball, pickle ball, and
the President's Challenge Fitness Tests.
Pictured are Jackson Beethe and Brock Steuben working to
improve their cardiorespiratory endurance.