- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Exeter-Milligan School Update: Reading Mastery Group
learning to read! After learning the new words and reviewing
some previously learned words, the children read their story
for the day. It usually begins with an information passage
which shares some important facts that relate to the story.
Then the students read the story, do some reading with a
partner, and answer some comprehension questions in their
textbook and workbook. Every five lessons, the students do a
checkout to check their reading speed and accuracy. After
completing 10 lessons, they do a mastery test. The children
are excited about the progress they are making! Pictured in
the photo: Front Row L. to R.--Cameran Jansky, Braden Capek;
Back Row L. to R.--Briana Capek, Alivia Hartman. Absent:
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 8:58 AM