- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Exeter-Milligan Update: Fourth graders donate
their generosity by donating to the Blue Valley Community
Action Program in Geneva. Students chose to give the money
they would usually spend on a class gift exchange to those
less fortunate. Monetary and non-perishable food donations
were also collected from peers in grades 3-6 and Milligan
staff. It is with great pride these young philanthropists
donated $120 and 140 pounds of food to make Christmas a time
Pictured back row L-R: Theron Odvody, Joel Klemm, Mitchell
Manning, Spencer Pribyl, Colton Bossaller, Josie Kresak,
Macy Due, Johnny Babula, and Peytan Brandt
Kneeling: Katherine White, Kate Jansky, James Becker, Trever
Zelenka, and Blake Steuben.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 8:39 AM