- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Exeter United Sunday School Christmas Porgram
The Exeter United Sunday School performed their Christmas program, "The Perfect Fit," at the United Church of Christ on Sunday, December 12. The program taught the students that giving and receiving are both important. Bibles were presented to Katie Mounce, Clarissa Mounce, Caitlin Murphy, and Brooke Poppert following the program. The Sunday School is made up of children from the Exeter United Church of Christ and the Exeter United Methodist Church. The group collected 90 lbs. of food for the Blue Valley Food Bank at their program. Students pictured from left to right with some of the donated food items are: Brooke Poppert, Katie Mounce, Caitlin Murphy, Haylee Sheffield, Olivia Poppert, Clarissa Mounce, Trevor Swartz, and Patrick Murphy.