The Exeter Police Department is announcing the results of the Click It or Ticket campaign that was held from November 22nd to 28th. Thirty-five traffic stops were conducted for violations ranging from child restraints and seat belts to speeding to various vehicle defects. In addition, officers responded to several other calls for service including a gas drive off and recovered property.
With the completion of the “Click It or Ticket” enforcement, the Exeter Police Department will be starting the “You Drink & Drive. You Lose.” selective enforcement which will run from December 3rd to January 1st. Like the previous program, this enforcement will also be funded by a grant from the Nebraska Office of Highway Safety and will focus on deterring people from driving while intoxicated. For more information please visit the national highway traffic safety administration at http://www.nhtsa.gov/people/outreach/safesobr/ydydyl/.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules