With the first holiday of the summer soon to kick off, the Exeter Police Department is announcing that we will be participating in the Nebraska Office of Highway Safety “Click It Or Ticket” enforcement that will be occurring from May 24th to June 6th. Exeter Officers are currently scheduled for an additional 40 hours of patrol time during this period for which all wages will be paid for by the program’s grant. The program, as well as the associated enforcement, will focus on child restraint and safety belt law compliance. For more information you may visit www.nhtsa.gov/CIOT.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community