- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Friday, April 23, 2010
Going Up So You Can Go Down
John Mueller, far left, Alan Michl, middle, and Rusty Ruhl, right, check measurements before starting the slide installation.
The Exeter Aquatic Center Slide is going up so that the pool visitors can go down. Friday, despite clouds and threatening weather volunteers joined Village Maintenance Supervisor John Mueller to assemble the new slide.
Joining Mueller were Village Chairman Alan Michl, Board Member Mitch Schlegelmilch, Board Member Tim Wilbeck, Board Member Margaret Petro, Norm Yound, Paul Erdkamp and Rusty Ruhl.
The main tower was lifted into the pool area via a crane truck owned by Horizontal Boring and Tunneling of Exeter. Horizontal Boring donated the use of the truck and the labor of Paul Erdkamp.
At the end of the work day the volunteers had the tower and the steps assembled and had started to line up the pieces of the flume. The flume pieces will have to be well cleaned and sealed as they are assembled.
The Village Board plans to have the slide assembled and fully functional for the opening weekend of the pool.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 8:07 PM