- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Exeter-Milligan School Update
Mr. Murphy's history and geography classes have been
incorporating technology in the classroom throughout the
school year. The Internet has many useful tools available
to improve student learning, especially for those who miss
class because of their extracurricular schedules. Two
websites that students benefit from are Purpose Games for
map quizzes and Quizlet for test reviews.
In World Geography, we are currently studying about the
continent of Europe. The eighth grade American History
classes will start to study about the Civil War. After the
Civil War is completed, the class will spend the remainder
of the year studying Nebraska History. In high school
American History, World War II is the topic being discussed.
Students have made computer slideshows about the war before
the bombing of Pearl Harbor.
Pictured are a few of the freshman using their computers to
review for a
map quiz over European countries.