Carly Stokebrand and Marcus Ruhl, both Exeter-Milligan graduates and now students at Concordia University in Seward, qualified to compete at the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) Indoor Track and Field National Championships.
They are currently in Johnson City, Tenn. at the competition.
Marcus Ruhl is participating in the heptathlon and Carly Stokebrand is competing in the weight throw.
On Thursday, Marcus competed in the 60 Meter Dash and placed 5th in his heat and 13th in the finals with a time of 7.55 seconds in both rounds.
To follow their progress visit the Concordia University website which also contains links to the latest scores and a complete schedule of events.
Congratulations to these Exeter-Milligan Alumni!!
Carly finished 12th overall nationally in the weight throw with a throw of 15.98 meters.
Upon finishing his events for the heptathlon Marcus, a sophomore, finished in 15th place.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules