Do you have an idea for a business in Fillmore County? If you do the FCDC wants to hear about it. The FCDC is sponsoring its first Creative Pitch Contest and is offering a $200 prize for the winner. This is not a business plan competition, but a business idea competition. We want you to create a 60 second video that briefly explains your business idea that could work in Fillmore
County, upload it to Youtube and then send the URL address to email@example.com. The top business ideas will be selected. The people who came up with the best business ideas will be invited to show case their idea at the FCDC annual event. Each person’s video will be shown and then the person will have 3-5 minutes to further articulate their idea. A panel of judges will select the top three and the audience will vote to choose the winner from those three. The winner receives $200 provided by the FCDC. The URL address needs to be emailed to the FCDC by January 29, 2010. Any one 16 years or older may enter. Any questions can be directed to Patt Lentfer at 759-4910 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(There must be at least 10 quality entrants for the contest to be held and the prize money given).
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules