- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
First National Bank in Exeter Welcomes new Loan Officer
A desire to be a part of the banking industry and an agricultural background make Todd Johnson a perfect fit for the Loan Officer at First National Bank in Exeter.
Originally from Syracuse, Todd and his wife, Gina, along with their three children, have made their home for the past few years in Friend while Todd was part of farming operation. Prior to that Todd spent several years in the golf industry working as an assistant golf pro in Kansas City.
"I wanted to get into the banking industry and I heard about the position open in Exeter. Right now I am doing a little bit of everything," said Johnson.
Bank President, Alan Emshoff, expressed his enthusiasm at the hiring of Johnson, "We are glad to have Todd here. He'll bring a wealth of experience with his knowledge of the ag industry. He has good communication and people skills which are important in our business."
"Todd will primarily work with agriculture but he will also service all consumer, commercial and residential real estate loans," explained Emshoff.
Although Johnson officially started his position on January fourth, he attended some special training in Credit Analysis in St. Louis, Missouri recently.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 9:32 AM