Exeter-Milligan School has now had five snow days this winter season due to three severe blizzard and snow storms that have hit the area.
Temps were more than 20 degrees below zero for morning temperatures on Friday morning before factoring in the wind chill from the high winds that have continued to gust. Thursday there reports of Highway 6 west of Exeter being drifted shut again and travelers stranded all over.
The temperature is predicted to rise into the above 20 degree mark starting on Sunday and residents will probably feel like those temperatures are balmy.
Snow plows are continuing to plow the drifts and hopefully the county will have the country roads cleared by Monday so that buses can run. The last snowstorm after Christmas the county had to hire several local companies with very large loaders to clear some of the drifts out in the country.
This current storm has combined high winds, a small amount of snow and deadly temperatures and wind chills. Another small chance of snow is predicted for Sunday night and Monday morning.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community