- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Friday, February 20, 2009
Pumping Cement almost daily
Double cement trucks are waiting to dump - cement samples are also being pulled and tested.
Pouring the floor of the deep end of the pool.
Activity is almost constant. Erdkamp-Ekeler Construction has had their dump truck hauling dirt out constantly from the site along with Village Maintenance Supervisor John Mueller. The cement trucks are present daily with cement pumped into various sites around the pool. According to cement workers they poured the sloped deep end floor on Wednesday as well as the sides to the zero entry area.
Mid Plains Electric was present on Wednesday. It looked like they were doing some trenching for electrical lines.
The sand trucks from Overland are hauling in multiple loads every day still.