- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Exeter-Milligan School Update - High School Art
E-M Art Happenings by Jill Shipley
One of the Exeter-Milligan Art I classes is starting to
work with clay this week. They have gone over the art terms
that have to do with pottery and are now putting those into
The first pot they make is called a coil pot. They
construct the pot out of clay coils and blend one side.
When they are done we will let them dry and then fire them
in the new kiln, provided by the Exeter-Milligan Boosters
The students will then get to glaze them with different
colors to give them a colorful glass coating. We will have
to fire them again in the kiln and they should look great.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 9:50 AM