This is the season when young birds leave the nest and without all the necessary skills to survive they often succumb to the wilds of nature. SO, what do you do when you find a dead bird in your yard?
Well, you can call 888-310-0565 to report a dead bird and see if it is suitable for testing.
Most of all we need to remember to avoid breeding mosquitoes on our property via standing water (toys, gutters, bird baths, stagnant ponds, weeds, tires), avoid lingering in buggy areas, cover up bare skin, use mosquito repellent responsibly.
For more information on west nile virus visit the public health solutions website by clicking on these underlined words
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community