- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Exeter Care Center Releases Balloons In Memory
Monday afternoon a group gathered at the Exeter Care Center to remember those they lost this year. Residents, staff and family members gathered outside the center and each held balloons representing those who had lost their lives last year while residents at the Care Center. Lots of other balloons were let go as the residents each held several in memory of the eight who lost their lives last year. Adminstrator Melanie Ruhl read the names of those who they lost last year and then read a poem that recalled the ways those lost will be remembered throughout the year.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 8:45 PM