The Bathhouse with the forms removed from it Wednesday. They are now setting up the forms for the inside walls of the bathhouse which should be poured on Thursday. Beautiful weather!
They also poured another section of the pool floor. The gutter people have not arrived yet and so the final section of the pool will not be poured until the gutter is put in - THE POOL WILL BE DEEPER THAN IT LOOKS NOW!!!!!!! THE GUTTER WILL ADD ANOTHER 12 - 14 INCES OF DEPTH TO THE ENTIRE POOL!!!!!!!
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community