- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Zero entry section of the pool started
Work began this week on digging out the zero entry section of the pool. If you drive by or look at the picture you can see that this area is very close to the existing sidewalk. The sidewalk and parking in this area will have to be removed. There will no longer be a baby pool as the zero entry area will serve that purpose. In addition it will allow pool guests who have disabilities or injuries to walk or be wheeled into the pool. Lots more loads of rock and special fabric were being placed in the zero entry area while this picture was taken.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 2:24 PM