On Thursday afternoon, Roth and Troyer Construction arrived with several truckloads of forms and workers.
They began the process of building the rebar mesh that will be inside the walls when they pour them early next week. The upright rebar had been in place since the footings were poured and now they are adding the horizontal rebar and wire tying it all together.
The pool sump area is now enclosed with a metal rail.
Roth and Troyer have one wall done with the horizontal rebar in this photo and continue work on the east side
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community