District #4 FCCLA STAR (Students Taking Action with Recognition) was held on Tuesday, Feb. 4th at Exeter-Milligan Public Schools. The following schools were in attendance, Exeter-Milligan, Cross County, Sutton, Doniphan- Trumbull, Bruning-Davenport High School and Fillmore Central. Members of the Family, Career and Community Leaders of America Chapters competed at various levels with in STAR. These competitive events recognize participants for their proficiency and achievement in chapter and individual projects, leadership skills, and career preparation. Events that competed were NE Health & Wellness, NE Family Challenges & Issues, Career Investigation, Chapter Service Project Display, Chapter Service Project Portfolio, Entrepreneurship, Focus on Children, Interpersonal Communication, Job Interview, Professional Presentation, and National Programs in Action. Qualifiers for FCCLA State Leadership Conference from Exeter-Milligan are: Caitlin Murphy- Job Interview- "Music Mentor", a detailed portfolio, participate in a job interview and communicate a personal understanding about her chosen job as a private french horn teacher. Caitlin received a Gold Medal and will advance to State. Overall District #4 had 20 STAR projects with 19 projects advancing to State. Daisy Kanode- Professional Presentation-"Don't Let the Purple Ribbon Define You", an informative speech and visual about epilepsy. Daisy received a Gold Medal and advances to State. Congratulations Caitlin and Daisy!
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules