Students in Mrs.Lisa Ricenbaw's Spanish 1 class at Exeter-Milligan worked together to create a restaurant skit. They created a menu and then demonstrated how to order from the menu. Georgia Meyer acted as the waitress and the other students, Brock Steuben, Casey Jindra, Daisy Kanode, and Jaiden Papik ordered beverages and entrees. They were required to correctly conjugate verbs, use good grammar, use vocabulary for food items, discuss the bill and the tip, and use object pronouns. Now they are ready to go to a real Mexican restaurant and eat!
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community