Students in Mr. Jordan Marr’s American Government class and Mr. Matt Nicholas’s Chemistry class recently had the opportunity to visit and tour both Sheldon Station in Hallam and the Beatrice Power Station. The students were able to learn about the various ways Nebraska produces energy, the math and science needed in the process, and the various job opportunities available in the industry. Pictured are Mitchell Manning, Spencer Pribyl and Trever Zelenka learning about the process of filtering water prior to being used in the boilers.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community