- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Friday, April 27, 2018
Exeter-Milligan Competes at Shelby-Rising City
Packing on the points for the girls was Katherine White with second place in the 100, and first in the 100 and 300 hurdles along with Jaiden Papik who took third in the 400, and first in the 800. Kate Jansky took third in the 800M and the 1600M and Cammie Harrison took second in the 3200M and fourth in the 1600MThe 4 x 100 relay team of Hannah Horne, Josie Kresak, Anna Sluka and Kayla Geiger placed second,and the 4 x 400 team of Jaiden Papik, Hannah Beethe, Kate Jansky and Katherine White placed second. The 4 x 800 team of Kate Jansky, Kayla Geiger, Cammie Harrison and Jaiden Papik took second as well. Hannah Beethe placed fourth in the high jump and Tara Mueller was third in shotput.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM