A few of Mr. Jackson Krejci's 7th grade math students at Exeter-Milligan are working on Math review sheets before the big final this week. The students are currently through 4 chapters and have focused on lesson's such as two step equations in Algebra, perimeter and area along with working with fractions. They have also enjoyed working on computer math programs such as IXL and prodigy math. Pictured in class (front to back) are Chase Vnoucek, Gabe Jindra, Cade Kresak and Daysan Staskal.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Thursday, December 28, 2017
Exeter-Milligan Update: 7th Grade Math
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment