Boy Scouts from Troop 218 spent the weekend before Thanksgiving at the Cosmosphere in Hutchinson, Kan. They learned about a lot about space exploration, engineering and astronomy. They built rockets and shot them off with two different engines. They also viewed the stars with some power telescopes along with touring the space displays at the Cosmosphere. The scouts are pictured launching their rockets from the left Ben Bartu, Braden Capek, Johnathan Iversen, (Cosmosphere volunteer), Mikey Bartu and Joey Bartu.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community