Exeter-Milligan welcomed students, parents and community members to their annual Open House on Thursday, August 13. Hot dogs, drinks and cookies were served as the guests familiarized themselves with the schools. At the Milligan campus, Caitlin Murphy, an eighth grader, offered free school supplies that she has collected as part of her STAR project for FCCLA. At the high school tours were given by high school students as 7 – 12th graders were able to pick up their class schedules and find their lockers. This was also an opportunity for students to meet both of the new faculty members and see some of the changes in the school over the summer. Very obvious were the changes to both buildings as there is no longer a connecting hallway between the elementary school and the high school. Fencing has been placed around the construction areas to keep students and workers safe during the renovations and addition.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules