- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Exeter Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts Participate in Campout
Exeter Cub Scout Pack 218 participated in the recent Prairie Winds District Camporee at Willard Meyer Recreation area near Tobias. The scouts from all over the eight county district had a campfire Friday night before sleeping in tents for the night. In the morning, after a flag ceremony conducted by Pack 180 of Utica, the scouts divided by rank and visited four stations - bb guns and archery, nature (where most had the opportunity to fish), athlete and woodcrafts. All of Exeter Troop 218 members were also there to assist at the stations throughout the day.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM