Exeter-Milligan school honored two retiring teachers this year, Audrey Betka-Mager and Bob Mahoney, with an Open House on Friday, May 16th. Betka-Mager began teaching at Exeter in 1979, first as a substitute and then taught Home Economics. After taking some years off to spend time raising her family, she returned as the elementary resource teacher. Mahoney began teaching at Exeter in 1975 and during his career, he taught Fifth grade, and also math and social studies for fourth, fifth and sixth graders. He finished his career teaching 3rd - 6th grade PE and also served as the Title I teacher at the Milligan campus.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community