The American Red Cross held a bloodmobile in Exeter on Friday, June 27th. Co-coordinators Barb Jansen and Peg Becker called for appointments for the event beforehand and were thrilled with the outcome.
"This time of the year blood supply is very low and we were
very very happy to have exceeded our goal," said Jansen. "With a goal of 42 pints we were elated to surpass that by 15 pints."
First time donors were Stefanie Sudrla, Chloe Breitenbach and Christina Pitzer. Also several donors received gallon pins including Irene Brekke (3 gallon pin), Anita Mueller (3 gallon pin) and Adam Erdkamp (2 gallon pin).
The United Church of Christ women served the lunch and the UCC men unloaded the equipment with a few other volunteers.
Helping usher donors were Carol Shafer, Kathy Erdkamp and Bonnie Cudaback.
Jansen emphasized, "It was a great day. Everyone that said they would come did and we had hardly any no shows."
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules