Mr. Jordan Marr’s economics class at Exeter-Milligan recently finished their year-long business project. The students learned various aspects about economics while being able to create their own business. The students were able to raise over $1,000 for various charities, such as Skate for Change and the I’ve Got A Name organization. Students making this project possible, from left to right, are Front: Ingrid Remmen, Toni Bossaller - Back: Deidre Stevens,Felix Richter, & Kaitlyn Hertzel.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community