Notice of Abandonment The Ownership of or Right In to an Unoccupied CEmetery Lot, Upon Abandonment, Revert to the City Having Ownership
To: I. BRATCHER OR HEIRS OR NEAR RELATIVES
Block 4, Lot 4, Plots 1 - 12
One grave is in #4 of these 12 plots, that being
Benjamin Albert Bratcher, 11-5-1852 to
12-7-1900 in the Exeter Cemetery
The Exeter Cemetery Board and the City of
Exeter has determined that the above cemetery
Lots have been declared abandoned property,
And will revert to the City of Exeter. That
Portion of the State Statue 12-701 and 12-702.
Owners, heirs or near relatives must contact
The City of Exeter or the Exeter Cemetery
Association in writing within one year of
Publishing this notice to claim the cemetery
City of Exeter, Box 196, Exeter, NE 68351
Exeter Cemetery Association c/o JoDee Mika
421 N River Ave., Exeter, NE 68351
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules