- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Exeter-Milligan News: Psychology Class
Mr. Jordan Marr’s senior psychology class is currently studying about human behavior. For this lesson, each student created a poster, depicting his or her personality through the use of images. In the picture, Madeleine Ensrud is sharing with the class her poster and answering student questions. The students will continue their study of behavior by creating a survey and participating in a naturalistic observation experiment.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM