- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Alumni Banquet Well Attended
The Exeter Alumni Banquet hosted by the class of 2000 was well attended Saturday evening. The Class of 2000 President Mitchell Schlegelmilch welcomed the group and then invited classmate Monika Ekeler to give a blessing for the meal. Buffet supper was Roast Beef, Chicken Marsala with baked potato, vegetables, salad and roll.
The class of 2010 was well-represented and introduced by class president Charlotte Andreasen. Each honor class was invited to introduce their classmates present. During the evening, Exeter-Milligan counselor Tim Wilbeck reminisced of times at Exeter High.
Justin Harre gave out the golf tournament awards. This year 25 teams of 2 participated in the Alumni Golf Tournament.
Alan Songster presented some information on the Exeter-Milligan School Foundation and Jen Murphy gave the crowd some great information about the recently formed Exeter Area Community Foundation. She spoke of the recent challenge grant given by Dick and Louisa Manning and also an additional $20,000 just given to help meet this challenge.
The annual business meeting was held and the meeting and banquet was closed.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 11:14 AM