- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Friday, November 13, 2009
Exeter-Milligan student chosen for Attorney General's Youth Advisory Council
Exeter-Milligan junior Jameson Trauger was recently chosen as a member of the Nebraska Attorney General's Youth Advisory Council.
The council is a group comprised of high school juniors and seniors from across the state, and is designed to involve Nebraska students in the processes of government and law. As a member of the Attorney General's Youth Advisory Council, students are encouraged to share an open dialogue with General Bruning and contact him to discuss their opinions and ideas on events and matters within the state and their local communities.
Each year members of the council will be invited to attend a conference in Lincoln where they will have the opportunity to meet with the Attorney General to discuss issues involving the law and state government. Additionally, during the conference, the students participate in a full-day of activities designed to expose them to several aspects of the legal system.
Members of the council are nominated by state senators and educators from their area. In order to be selected for the council, students are required to submit applications, including an essay on the importance of civic responsibility.
Trauger also served as a member of Congressman Adrian Smith's youth council.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 9:16 AM