- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Please Stay Off the Dirt!!!
Exeter's Gilbert Park is getting back into shape after the pool construction over the ten months. The end of summer found the Village Maintenance crew leveling the dirt around the park and also near the ball field and planting over 700 pounds of grass seed. It is being watered now and should start to show a tinge of green. Please, if at all possible stay off of the dirt and the grass at the park so it can get a great start and be beautiful next summer.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 5:39 PM