- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Monday, August 3, 2009
Get Ready! Get Set! Get Forever Fit!
The Exeter Forever Fit program will be starting up again the middle of September. A specific date has not been set yet, but look for more information soon. Jeanine Krejci will be the instructor for this exercise group. In order for you to participate in the class you need to have a Physicians release sheet signed and bring it with you to the first class. Each year you need to have the Physicians slip signed that he/she approves of you taking the Forever Fit class. Forms are available at the Exeter Senior Center or if you would like one mailed to you, please contact Brenda Motis at Fillmore County Senior Services. Contact your friends and neighbors and bring them along to stay FOREVER FIT!!
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 5:23 PM